Spread the News
Here are some easy ways to spread the word about the Mossy Foot Project:
- Like us on Facebook.
- Download and share our Mossy Foot Brochure.
- Educate yourself on mossy foot disease by reading our website. Share about our organization with your friends, family, and social groups.
- Host an event where someone from the Mossy Foot Project staff can come speak to your organization. Contact us for more information.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter. These are typically e-mailed once a month.
- Organize a fundraiser. Our supporters have often found creative ways to raise money such as this story on our blog.
People often like to have something tangible to donate. We suggest having a “virtual” shoe drive, where donations are viewed as number of shoes given. For example, a school class can work toward a goal of 10 pairs of shoes for children. For every $5 donated, a picture of a pair of shoes could be added to a visual display, which can help to motivate giving. Service organizations can use other visual aids to encourage giving.